Inspire for Additive Manufacturing
Inspire Print3D enables teams to cut product development and additive manufacturing costs by reducing material usage, print times and post processing. It provides a fast and accurate toolset for the design and process simulation of selective laser melting (SLM) parts. This course will introduce users to the Inspire platform and Inspire Print3D.
Goals and Objectives:
- Identify key aspects of Additive Manufacturing and Inspire for Additive Manufacturing
- Utilize Motion, Optimization and PolyNURBS
- Conduct 3D Printing - Model Setup, Analysis and Results
- Conduct 3D Printing for Traditional Manufacturing
- Apply Lattice Optimization